Here are the resources that I referred to in my User Testing Focus Point Session.
HE. From: Pinelle, David, Nelson Wong, and Tadeusz Stach. “Heuristic evaluation for games: usability principles for video game design.” Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ACM, 2008.
- Equipment to build a simple Playtest lab
- Template to build a database for player recruitment
- FAQ example for playtesters recruitment
- NDA Template (non_disclosure_agreement-one_way-template)
- Consent Form Template (consent-form-template)
- Compensation Form Template (testing-receipt)
- IGDA Games User Research SIG